Call (800) 732-2847 or or fill out this online form to schedule your rodent control inspection for Sacramento, Roseville and the surrounding cities.
Have more questions about rodent control? Check out our Education Center for faq’s regarding rodents and other pests.
Rodent Inspection and Prevention
Step 1: Schedule your pest control inspection with our NAHS office staff.
Step 2: A specially trained Field Representative will inspect the home inside and out looking for:
- Rub marks, droppings, tracks, evidence of gnawing, or other rodent signs.
- Access to heating, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical services, and fire sprinklers.
- Access to utility pipes, electrical conduit (often at meters or circuit breaker panels), water and gas lines, and communication cables.
- Access to the roof via wires, pipes, plants, or rough-textured walls.
- Access via the roof joint, between the siding and decorative wood corner trim.
Step 3: Formulate a written treatment and exclusion plan and estimate.
Step 4: Complete the work with guaranteed results!