Our Pest Control Pros Are Ready To Help
Negative Effects of Gophers in Your Lawn
Similar to moles and voles, gophers dig complex tunnel systems underneath the ground where they can safely live from their natural predators. With their large front teeth and constant digging, they quickly become a nuisance by damaging landscapes, gardens, lawns, and trees.
Gopher Control Methods We Use
Gophers are another type of rodent like mice, rats, and other small critters. When possible, we employ compassionate control methods for eradicating these vermin from your Sacramento yard. Our pest control experts know how to get rid of gophers safely and effectively by:
- Visiting your property for a free evaluation of the gopher problem.
- Assessing the entire area and deciding which type of gopher repellent to use.
- Employing humane tactics when applicable by using live traps, barriers, and other methods.
- Using a combination of the best gopher repellent procedures to rid your property of these critters safely and effectively.
Choose Good Life Pest Solutions for All Your Pest Control Needs
We believe in going above and beyond when applying gopher control or any other type of pest control methods to your home or business property. If you have children who play outside often, pets that enjoy running in your lawn, or customers who walk near your property, we do our best to keep them safe while also efficiently eradicating these vermin.
Enjoy the many other advantages to our pest control services:
- Treat your home and property with respect at all times.
- Pay attention to details such as moving outdoor pet dishes and closing fences and gates.
- Thoroughly check all possible points of entry for the specific pest infiltrating your space.
- Work performed in-house with no subcontracting or third-party companies.
Full-Service Gopher Repellent & Pest Control Solutions
Request a free evaluation for gopher control, spider control, bat control, and many other services by calling Good Life Pest Solutions at (800) 732-BUGS. We gladly serve Sacramento and the surrounding counties of Placer County, El Dorado County, and Yolo County, along with the surrounding cities of El Dorado Hills, Rancho Cordova, Elk Grove, Folsom, and all nearby areas.